1. Set the EasyCook pot to FRY setting for 3 minutes and press the START button.
2. Add the oil, wait for a couple of seconds and fry the onion lightly for 30 seconds.
3. Add the pepper and stir. Add the fish and stir. Add the tomatoes, parsley and seasoning mix and stir well. Wait for the FRY program to end.
4. Set the STEW setting for 30 minutes and press the START button, closing the lid.
5. Once the program is done the fish is ready, open the pot carefully and stir. Taste to adjust seasoning as needed and serve.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.