Prepared using EasyCook!
- 1 Large onion, diced.
- Fry in the EasyCook pot on the FRY setting (160*c) with 3 tbsp oil until golden (5 min). Add diced potatoes and fry. Add turmeric for a yellow color.
- Add diced pullets, a handful of whole green beans (frozen), a handful of green peas (frozen), 10 red cherry tomatoes cut into 4, 1 minced garlic clove, and stir. Season with pepper, salt, and 1 tbsp Szechuan sauce.
- Pour 1½ cups rinsed basmati rice into a bowl.
- Season the rice with 1 full tbsp paprika, pepper, soup powder, 1 tsp date honey, salt, dry parsley and 2 tbsp oil.
- Add the seasoned rice over the vegetables, pour 3½ cups of boiling water and cook on 100*c for 30 min.
Enjoy a truly heavenly meal!
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.