- Tail meat, diced, washed and clean
- 2-3 Onions (½ onion for frying and the rest whole for cooking)
- 4-5 Garlic cloves
- ½ Celery root, chopped
- 2 Potatoes, cut to 4
- 1 Sweet potato, cut to 4
- 2 Carrots, thickly sliced
- 1 Crushed tomato or 5-6 tbsp Canned crushed tomatoes
- 1 Bay leaf
- Parsley\ Cilantro in the end of cooking (I forgot to add it here)
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- ½ tsp Cardamom
- 1 tsp Philadelphia
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tbsp Soup powder (optional)
- Salt, pepper
- If you want to cook quickly, cook for 1½ hours in a pressure cooker, take out and continue cooking the usual way. I made everything using the EasyCook cooker.
- Chop ½ onion and fry with olive oil and vegetable oil until brown, add the tail meat and fry well on all sides. Season and cover the meat with water.
- Add the chopped celery root and set the pot on 2 stages in advance: Stage 1 - 130*c for 2 hours (add water with every time), add the remaining vegetables, salt, taste and adjust flavor. Stage 2 - 90*c for 2 hours.
- Add parsley\cilantro in the end to your liking. The soup thickens on its own thanks to the slow cooking.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.