Spicy Yemenite soup using EasyCook
- 5-6 Ankle pieces, clean and kosher
- I added a few cooked beef stew meat cubes
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp Fried onion flakes
- 1 Small onion, diced
- 1 Carrot, diced
- 2 Small potatoes, diced
- A handful of cooked chickpeas
- 1 Celery stalk, chopped
- A bundle of parsley and cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup Rice, washed and drained
- Spices: 1 tbsp Sweet paprika, Turmeric, 2-3 tbsp Oil, Salt to taste, Pepper, Cumin, ½ tsp Sugar, Dry parsley, 1 tsp Soup powder, 1 flat tsp Shredded hot chili pepper (If you like it spicy)
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- Cook in a pressure cooker with boiling water until beeps.
- Wash well and drain.
- Fry paprika, oil and onion flakes.
- Add vegetables, ankles, meat, rice, spices and stir.
- Add boiling water and cook on the PRO manual setting on 110*c for about 1 ½ hours.
- You can always change the temperature whenever you like.
A tip from my beloved friend Nurit G.:
When serving on a plate, squeeze fresh lemon juice on top for a refreshing, delicious flavor!
By the way, the EasyCookmulti-cooker has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish, press and hold the "Cancel" button.