- Heat water in a pot and boil the pasta (I chose the No. 7 spaghetti which is a little thick)
- Pour into colander when it is ready.
- Add oil in the same pot.
- Fry chopped onion and five cloves of garlic in the FRY program.
- Add two chopped tomatoes, a tablespoon of tomato paste and two cups of hot water
- Salt and pepper
- Chicken Soup
- sweet paprika
- Hot paprika
- A bit of chili
- Dry Coriander
- Dried parsley (not too fond of basil)
- A little sugar is mixed and the sauce is cooked
- I also added spinach leaves to the sauce.
- Continue to cook in the 'FRY' program for about 10-15 minutes
- Add the filtered pasta. Cook for a few more minutes and turn off the appliance.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.