For the onions and mushrooms:
- Add the oil in the pot along with 1 tbsp Olive oil (you can use 2 tbsp butter with 1 tbsp canola oil)
- 2 Large onions, julienned
- Fry the onions until they’re golden, stirring occasionally.
- Add 1 can of mushrooms (drained completely) or 1 basket fresh sliced mushrooms, fry 3 min.
- Add the spaetzle, salt, a dash of pepper, and stir for 3 minutes.
- You can fry for longer for the spaetzle to brown.
- Move to a serving plate and sprinkle some pepper and chopped parsley on top.
- You can also sprinkle some parmesan cheese on top - a delicacy!
- Serve hot.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.