- A chunk of beef for roasting (I used muscle, number 8. A shoulder is also good, number 5)
- Sear/fry the beef on 160*c in the easy cook on all sides with 4 tbsp of oil.
- Add root vegetables: garlic cloves, onions, potatoes, carrots, celery (root, stalk and leaves)
- Add seasoning: roast seasoning (bay leaves, dried garlic, english pepper and 4 season pepper, thyme, mustard seeds), dry parsley, salt, pepper, turmeric, paprika and 1tbsp date honey.
- Season to taste, add boiling water to almost completely cover the beef, and cook on 100*c for 2 hours.
I added thickness:
1 full tsp of Cornflour with ½ glass of cold water, mix, add to the pot and keep cooking.
On the third hour: 105*c until soft. You can slow-cook, to your liking.
Chill the beef, slice, serve and enjoy!
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.