- 2 cups Rice
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 1 pack Spinach, washed
- 1 cup Chickpeas, soaked in advance (frozen is ok too)
- 4 Garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 Lemon, squeezed
- Salt, pepper, cumin, soup powder
- Fry the onion with oil until golden on the FRY setting of the EasyCook pot.
- Add spinach and chickpeas. Add the garlic and lemon and season everything.
- Add 4 cups boiling water and the rice. Cook on COOKING setting for 18 minutes.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.