Made with the EasyCook multi-cooker
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup Green Peas
- 2 Scallions
- 3 Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Lemon
- Sweet paprika
- Fresh cilantro
1. Set your EasyCook multi-cooker to the “Soup” setting.
2. Once the internal pot has heated up, add a bit of olive oil. Chop the onion, add in to the pot and stir using a wooden spoon.
3. Peel, finely dice and add the potatoes into the pot.
4. Chop the scallions and add them into the pot.
5. Add a cup of peas.
6. Coarsely cut the cilantro and stir it into the pot.
7. Pour water into the pot, add 3 tbsp of olive oil, lemon, salt, paprika, cumin and parsley, and stir well.
8. Close the EasyCook multi-cooker and let the soup cook for 1.5 hours.
The multi-cooker has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish, press and hold the "Cancel" button.
For additional details and questions: *6182