Soup of onions, chicken wings and fresh mushrooms with EasyCook
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 3 Medium onions, chopped
- 2 Large portobello mushrooms, coarsely diced
- 6 Fresh chicken wings, halved
- A few strands of Lemongrass
- Mix 4½ cups Water with 1 tbsp Soup powder, 1 tsp Salt, ½ tsp Nutmeg and ½ tsp Curry.
Preparation with the EasyCook multi-cooker:
1. Select the FRY setting on the EasyCook and set it up for 7 minutes. Leave the lid up for the entire cooking process on this program.
2. Wait for the oil to heat up and add onions and fry until lightly transparent. Add the chicken wings, stir, and fry together. Add the lemongrass and stir well, let fry for a while. Add the mushrooms and fry everything together, stirring. On the last minutes of the FRY setting add the seasoned water, stir well until the program ends.
3. Select the SOUP program and set it on 1½ hours. Press and hold the START button to start cooking.
4. Once the program is finished, the soup is ready. Carefully lift the lid up, stir the soup, taste to adjust seasoning if needed and serve.