- Red bell pepper
- White cabbage
- Young corn (from a can)
- Thin noodles, soaked in hot water with a bit of salt
- Soy sauce
- Slice all the vegetables to strips.
- Select the manual PRO setting of your EasyCook pot and set it on 160*c for 1 hour.
- Add 2 tbsp oil with onions, kohlrabi and carrot and stir every couple of minutes until they have color on them. Add the bell pepper and zucchini and stir until the vegetables soften up. Add mushrooms, young corn and cabbage. Stir every couple of minutes, close the pot and check for liquids occasionally.
- Add the noodles (minus the water) and sauces, stir, close and taste. If flavor needs adjustment - add sauces.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.