It's the kind of food that only the smell brings people to the kitchen. It is cheap, fast and tasty, and in my house it has been a huge success.
Cooking time: 1 hour, 6-8 servings
- One pound of beef, chicken or ground turkey
- 2 onions peeled
- Potato peeled
- 2 tablespoons parsley or coriander
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup bread crumbs
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp of spice for meatballs or ras to a shop
- Salt and pepper
For the sauce:
- One chopped onion
- 1 tbsp oil
- 8 ripe tomatoes or 'canned' tomato crumbs
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp of sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp of sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 6 potatoes peeled and cut into thick chips
- To prepare the meatballs, grind the onions, parsley or coriander, potatoes and eggs in a food processor. Mix the meat with the ground mixture and add breadcrumbs, paprika, seasoning for the meatballs, salt and pepper.
- To prepare the sauce:
- Using the manual program "PRO" are set to 140 degrees for an hour.
- Put a tablespoon of oil and onion in the pot, close the lid and fry 3 d.
- Grind in a blender stick or food processor and crush the tomatoes uniformly and pour on onion. Add 2 and a half cups of water and a tablespoon of puree and season with paprika, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Make 3 cm balls from the meat mixture and add the patties to the sauce.
- Arrange the potatoes in the evaporator and place over the patties.
- Change the heat by pressing and holding the "TEMP" button, the display will blink, and change the temperature to 100 degrees, press the "START" button, continue to close the lid and cook until the program is finished.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.