Made with EasyCook
- 1 pack Green olives, pitted, boiled and drained
- 3 Tomatoes, peeled, finely diced
- ½ Green hot pepper, chopped
- 4-5 Garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp Paprika, 1 tsp Turmeric, Pepper, Salt, Sugar, ½ tsp Soup powder, Cumin, Chopped parsley, Dry dill, Oil
- Boiling water
Set your EasyCook on the FRY setting on 160*c and fry 2-3 tbsp of oil with paprika and turmeric for 1 min. Add the tomatoes, garlic and hot pepper and fry for 5 min.
Add the olives, chopped herbs and boiling water and cook on 100*c for 10 min, and then another 10 min on 95*c. You can always change the temperature and time if necessary.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.