And extremely rich dish - the chicken is cooked in a pot with root vegetables and a lot of fried onions to create a delicious, wholesome meal that's great when paired with rice or mashed potatoes.
Cooking time: 1½ hours
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 Chicken, split into servings OR 6 Chicken legs
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 Large onions, julienned
- 3 Sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1 cm thick slices
- 3 Potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1 cm thick slices
- 6 Garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 tbsp Sweet paprika
- 1 tsp Honey or Date honey
- Salt, pepper
- 2-3 tbsp Parsley, chopped (for serving)
Select the PRO setting on your EasyCook multi-cooker, press the “temp” button and set the pot to 100*c. Press the “hour” button and set it to 2 hours. Add the oil and onions to the pot and arrange the chicken on top. Add the various potato slices, the garlic, ½ cup of water, paprika, honey\date honey, salt and pepper. Close the lid and keep the pot closed until cooking is done. Sprinkle some chopped parsley on top before serving.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.