Easy homemade bread with whole spelt flour. A moment of joy (recipe by a green mom}
- Mix dry ingredients - Add one by one and mix -
- 3½ cups Whole spelt flour - Start with 3½ and add as needed
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 flat tbsp Dry yeast (vacuum sealed - keep in a jar in the freezer, it lasts forever)
- Add a generous handful of anything you like - raisins, nuts, sesame, pumpkin seeds etc.
- Melt 1 tsp Date honey in 380ml lukewarm water
- Add the liquids to the bowl and knead gently to get moist, slightly sticky dough
- Or, in the mixer - mix everything for 10 minutes with the mixing hook.
Pour the dough into the EasyCook pot and sprinkle sesame, seeds, salt or nigella on top.
Set the cooker on BREAD setting with 2 stages automatically, rising and baking.
The explanation for this setting is available at 3:07 in the instruction video: https://goo.gl/WDpYp8
Stage 1: 40 minutes
Stage 2: 1 hour
Cool on a cooling rack and and release. Slice it, spread tahini, butter or homemade jam - perfect with hot tea. Works great with warm soup to complete the meal.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.