Steamed dough flowers with whole grain flour filled with meat on top of mushrooms and onions.
Made using EasyCook.
- 1 Full disposable cup Whole grain flour
- A pinch of salt, 1 tbsp Oil
- ½ cup Boiling water
- Mix everything to create soft, non-sticky dough. Add more dough if needed. Knead well.
- Flour a clean surface and, using a rolling pin, roll the dough out to a thin sheet.
- Cut out circles and fill with your favorite fillings.
- I filled mine with ground beef that I fried with onions, turmeric, salt, oil and pepper.
- Fold the dough in half and close the edges, then pinch the edges together.
- Set your EasyCook on a steaming setting.
- Fill 3 cups of water in the pot, place the flowers on the steaming tray and place it inside. Set the steaming setting on 15 minutes and it’s done.
For the onions and mushrooms:
Select the Frying setting, and fry 2 diced onions on 160*c until golden. Add fresh sliced mushrooms, fry for a couple of minutes and add salt and pepper. Plate the onions and mushrooms and serve the flowers on top of them. Garnish with some chopped scallions.
The kids love it!
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.