- 4 Onions, chopped and fried
- ½ cup Oil
- ½ cup Hot water, mixed with 1 tbsp Onion soup powder and ½ tsp Chicken soup powder
- 1½ cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 2 Eggs
- Salt, pepper
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- Mix everything and set the EasyCook on the BAKE setting.
- Lightly grease the pot, spread some breadcrumbs and pour the mixture in. Spread breadcrumbs.
- After 30 minutes flip the casserole for another 30 minutes.
- You can add ½ White cabbage and fry it with the onion.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.