Bell Peppers Stuffed With Rice and White Cheese
- 4 Bell peppers
- 1/2 cup Brown rice
- 100g White Cheese (Sirene)
- 2 Eggs
- Olive oil
- Thousand Island dressing
- Black pepper
The multi-cooker has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish, press and hold the "Cancel" button.
- Cook the rice according to manufacturer instructions until partially soft (half cooked).
- Cut the top off the peppers, remove the core and wash well.
- Transfer the rice into a bowl, add the white cheese, the olives, a tablespoon of olive oil, 2 tablespoons of Thousand Island dressing, salt, pepper, oregano and thyme, and stir well.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the pot, along with a tablespoon of olive oil and a pinch of paprika. Stir.
- Place the stuffed peppers in an upright position in the pot.
- Set the pot on "Stew" for one hour.