This cake can be prepared with regular or almond flour, both versions are delicious.
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Yield: 10-12 servings
- 1½ cups Flour (regular, whole wheat, spelt or almond)
- 1 cup Brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 4 Ripe bananas (you can use overripe bananas that nobody wants to eat)
- 2 Ripe bananas (Not too soft, for decoration)
- ⅓ cup Oil
- 50g Chocolate chips or chopped dark chocolate
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- ½ cup Crushed nuts (optional)
Select the CAKE setting on the EasyCook pot and set it to 30 minutes. Add all the ingredients (except the decoration bananas) to the pot and mix everything. Slice the decoration bananas in half lengthwise, place them on top of the cake and close the lid. Leave the cake to bake until the program ends.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.