A delicious stew made with EasyCook
- Season chicken strips with salt, pepper, cumin and turmeric.
- Fry the strips in the EasyCook pot on 160*c with a bit of oil for a few minutes while stirring.
- Add fresh, sliced mushrooms and fried onion flakes and stir.
- Lower the temperature to 105*c.
- Add broken matzas and seasoning (salt, pepper, soup powder and dry parsley).
- Add boiling water and steam for a few minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.