Using the EasyCook multi-cooker
White beans that were soaked in water for a night and cooked in advance in boiling water in a pressure cooker until soft, or a pack of Sunfrost White Beans.
- 3-4 Red tomatoes, shredded\chopped
- 1 Green hot pepper, chopped
- 1 Large onion, chopped
- 1 Carrot, chopped
- 4 Cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- A handful of cilantro, chopped
- Salt, Ground pepper, Turmeric, Sweet paprika, Oil, A bit of soup powder, Cumin, Sugar.
- Fry the onion in the EasyCook on 160*c until golden.
- Add carrots and hot peppers and cook for a few minutes.
- Add tomatoes, spices and hot water and bring to a boil.
- Lower the temperature to 110*c.
- Add the white beans and the cilantro and let it cook until ready, for about an hour.
By the way, the *Easy Cook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.