- 5 Medium, juicy tomatoes, diced
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 Large potatoes, grated
- 1 Carrot, grated
- ½ cup Parsley, chopped
- 1L Water or Vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp BBQ Sauce
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Canola oil
- 2 tbsp Sugar
1. Place all the ingredients in the EasyCook pot, stir well and close the lid.
2. Select the SOUP setting and set it on 1 hour of cooking. Press and hold the START button to start the cooking process.
3. When the program is done, the soup is ready and you can carefully open the lid. Stir the soup, taste to adjust seasoning if needed and serve.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.