- 2 cups Flour
- 1 bag Baking powder
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- ¾ cup Cocoa powder
- Sift into a bowl and add 2 cups Sugar and a pinch of salt. Stir.
In a different bowl:
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ cup Oil
- 1 tbsp Brandy
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup Lukewarm water
- Melt 55g heavy cream and 100g Dark chocolate
- Combine the mixtures (dry and moist) and add 1 cup of boiling water.
- Mix well, lightly grease the EasyCook pot and pour the batter inside.
- Set the pot on the CAKE setting for 1½ hours (check with a knife after 1 hour)
- When ready, pour a cup of boiling water with 1 tsp instant coffee and 1 tsp sugar over the cake.
- Melt the leftover cream with 2 packs dark chocolate.
- You can substitute the lukewarm water with lukewarm milk.
- You can substitute the dark chocolate with milk chocolate.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.