- 1 cup Rice, washed well
- 1 Tomato, finely chopped
- A handful of Parsley, finely chopped
- A handful of Mint, finely chopped
- Seasoning: Salt, pepper, ¼ tsp Citric acid
- Mix everything well
- Place a small portion of the mixture on the rough side of the leaf and roll tightly.
- Arrange a sliced tomato at the bottom of the EasyCook pot and place the stuffed vine leaves on top.
- Season with salt, pepper, ½ tsp citric acid, 1 tsp sweet paprika, and sprinkle chopped mint leaves over everything.
- Add hot water to the height of the stuffed vine leaves, not more (to prevent falling apart)
- Set the EasyCook pm the PRO setting on 140*c for 40 minutes, After 20 minutes open the pot and add water to reach the height of the leaves.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.