- Onion slices
- Olive oil
- 1 Red bell pepper, sliced to strips
- 1 Carrot, julienned
- Bean sprouts
- Mushrooms, chopped
- Cabbage, julienned
- A handful of Cilantro and Parsley, chopped
- Seasoning: salt, pepper, hot chili sauce, sweet chili sauce, 1 tbsp teriyaki, 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Optional additions: Rice sticks (in photo), cashew and sesame
- Set the EasyCook pot on FRY for 23 minutes.
- Add onion sliced with olive oil to the pot and fry until golden.
- Add peppers and carrots and fry for 10 minutes until soft. Add sprouts and mushrooms with cabbage and fry another 10 minutes Add the herbs.
- Season with salt and pepper, chili sauces, teriyaki and soy, stir well and fry for a few minutes. Remove from heat.
- I like to add rice sticks, gluten free. Soak them in water for a couple of minutes. I then lightly stir fry them with a bit of olive oil and add to the dish.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and cashews (optional).
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.