Meatballs with potato and sweet potato cubes in tomato sauce using EasyCook.
To make the meatballs:
- ½ kg Ground beef
- Spices: Salt, Pepper, 1 tbsp Oil, chopped Parsley & Cilantro.
- Mix everything well and create small balls. Set aside.
To make the stew:
- 3 Potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 Sweet potato, cut into cubes
- 4-5 Red tomatoes, diced
- 2 Onions, diced
- 3 Garlic cloves, chopped
- A handful of chopped herbs (Parsley, Cilantro)
- Spices: Salt, Pepper, Soup powder, Oil, Cumin, Paprika, Turmeric, Date honey
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- Boiling water
- Fry the onion until golden.
- Pour some oil into the EasyCook pot, add all of the ingredients and cover with boiling water.
- Bring to a boil. I set my cooker to 160*c for 7 min for the stew to boil.
- Add the meatballs into the stew and lower the degrees to 130*c. Cook for 25 min.
- Adjust the degrees and time as needed.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.