- ½ kg Ground beef
- 1 Onion, chopped
- Parsley, chopped
- 1 Egg
- Salt, Pepper, ½ tsp Sweet paprika, a pinch of Nutmeg
- Mix everything together and set aside.
- Set the STEW setting on your EasyCook for 1 hour. Add ½ onion, coarsely diced potatoes and peas (frozen\canned) into the pot. Season with salt, pepper, turmeric and 1 tbsp soup powder.
- Add 2 cups water and close the lid.
- After 20 minutes, roll meatballs and add them to the pot, cook until program is done.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.