- 4-5 Beef legs, sliced and cleaned
- 1 kg Lamb chops, cut
- 5 Potatoes, peeled and halved
- 1 head Garlic, peeled and cloved
- 2 Sweet potatoes
- 1 cup Red wine
- 1 tsp Pepper
Seasoning for the sauce:
- 1 tbsp Chuma pepper by Dr. Shakshuka
- 1 tbsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Baharat
- 1 tsp Soup Hawaij
- 1 small can Diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Sweet paprika
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Beef soup powder
- 2 cups Boiling water
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Place the meats in the pot and select the FRY setting on the EasyCook pot for 5 minutes. Sear the meats and flip occasionally to evenly sear on all sides.
- Add pepper, wine, vegetables and garlic.
- In the end of each stage the pot automatically moves to the heat preservation setting, so we’ll make the sauce in a different saucepan in the meantime by combining the ingredients and bringing everything to a light boil.
- Pour the sauce over the meats and make sure that the sauce doesn't exceed ¾ of the pot (you can use any leftovers for different recipes).
- Turn off the heat preservation mode by pressing and holding the CANCEL button.
- Select the manual PRO setting and set it on 2 stages for 3 hours:
- Stage 1 - 160*c for 15 minutes
- Stage 2 - 120*c until the end of the 2 hours.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.