Using the EasyCook Multi-cooker
- 100g Melted butter
- 1 cap Vanilla extract
- ½ cup Milk
- 3½ cups Flour
- 1 tbsp Yeast
- 2 Eggs
- ¾ cup Sugar
- For the sugar glaze:
- ½ cup Boiling water
- ⅓ cup Sugar
- Rum extract
- For the filling:
- Pour the flour and yeast into a mixer bowl and mix, add sugar, butter, eggs, and the milk and keep mixing until you get even dough.
- Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead it a bit.
- Put the dough in a bowl and cover it, and let it rise for at least an hour and a half until it doubles in size.
- When the dough has risen, flour a surface and flatten the dough using a rolling pin, and cut it into a few pieces.
- Flatten each piece lengthwise, cover it with chocolate and sprinkle some halva on top.
- Roll up the pieces to create your desired shape, place them on a tray, spaced out or closer together so the dough rises and sticks together to form a cake.
- After you’re done with the filling and shaping, let the dough rise once more to double its size for about an hour and a half in the EasyCook multi-cooker steaming tray.
- Set up your multi-cooker to the “Bake” setting for 15 minutes and fill it with water to create steam.
- When the cake is almost done, boil ½ cup of water and ¾ cup of sugar and some rum extract.
- Once the cake is done, carefully remove the tray for the multi-cooker and cover the top with the sugar glaze.
- Turn off the “Heat preservation” setting by pressing and holding the “Cancel” button.