- 8 Chicken legs
- 10 Potatoes
- 1 tsp Coarse salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ cup Canola oil
- 1 head Garlic, halved
- 1 cup Boiling water
- Peel the potatoes and dice to 2 cm cubes.
- Clean the chicken of feathers, place in a bowl, salt and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Set your EasyCook pot on the PRO setting for the first stage on 160*c for 30 minutes and 2nd stage on 120*c for 1 hour.
- Heat up the oil and fry the potatoes until golden brown, and set side.
- Fry the chicken and brown it from all sides.
- When the chicken is ready, add the potatoes and peppers and pour in a cup of boiling water (it’s very important that the water is boiling). Place the garlic halves in the pot.
- After 30 minutes check the dish, no need to stir.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.