- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 Medium squash, diced
- 2 cups Coarse bulgur, washed well
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 4½ cups Hot water
- Salt, pepper, soup powder
- Add olive oil, onions and squash in the EasyCook pot, set it on FRY and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the bulgur, season and stir well. Add hot water.
- Select the PRO setting on 160*c for 30 minutes. Cook until program is done.
By the way, the EasyCook has a heat preservation function that starts automatically after the cooking process is over. To finish and turn off the function, press and hold the "Warm/Cancel" button. The cooker will display all the programs, and the heating process will be over.